It is a fact that 12th Standard is the turning point of every student’s life. It’s very important to select a career that gives you job satisfaction and allows you to follow your passion as well.
There are 3 main streams available after Class 10, namely Science, Commerce and Humanities/Arts. So, this article will give you an idea about careers after studying science. Science has different subject combinations like PCM i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics for Engineering Career and PCB i.e Physics, Chemistry, Biology for Medical Career.
Top 5 Careers after Studying Science
- CAREER IN DENTISTRY:- One of the career choices in Medical is You can build a great career in this field like Engineering or Medical, but dentistry is also a great choice. It requires a lot of skills to be developed and will be having great opportunities for government jobs, private clinics and also own clinics.
- SCIENTIST:- You can build a successful career in this field with a lot of opportunities, followed by studying Bsc, Msc, PhD and continuing your career in the field of research.
- ARMED FORCES:- You can become an navy, Army, Airforce officers and join NDA (National defense academy)
- CAREER IN AVIATION:- This is one of the highest paying professions. You have to be physically and mentally fit and get commercial pilots training.
- CAREER IN VETERINARY SCIENCES:- There is a huge demand for veterinary doctors in India because animal husbandry is flourishing in India.
Here are some of the optional subjects available with Science:
- Computer Science
M.SC, B.ED BIOCHEMISTRY
Chemistry lecturer having worked as a chemistry lecturer for 4 years at Mother Teresa pu college in banglore. Handled CET, IIT-JEE and NEET classes for the period of 4 years. Been an external invigilator for various board and lab examinations conducted by the PU board.